Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies. 

So, today marks 30 days until Christmas day! 30 days seems like a long time but I find the Christmas run up tends to fly by in a blur of wrapping and mince pies! So, this week I have a rather festive purchase to show you all. 


A doggie bauble! I've always loved sausage dogs and when I spotted this cute paper bauble in House of Fraser I was smitten, but I turned the tag over and saw it cost £4.50, so I put it down and began walking away until I realised it was in a big bucket marked 50% off, making it £2.25, so I snapped it up. 

So, next Saturday marks one of my favourite Christmas traditions, Christmas tree day! I love putting up the tree and all the little decorations I've collected over the last couple of years, nothing gets me more in the festive spirit.

So ladies, when you put up your tree? Are you a December 1st, mid December, or just a few days before the big day kind of girl?

X

10 comments:

  1. That Bauble is awesome =) I try to wait till 1st Dec to put my tree up, but this year mine went up on the 3rd November!
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee amaaaazing ^^ and i LOVE animal themed Christmas tree decorations!

      Delete
  2. Aw its so cute! I love sausage doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saammeee, they are so cute and wiggly!

      Delete
  3. Aww that's such a cute bauble haha, I think we'll probably be putting our tree up at the beginning of December :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D that seems to be when most people want it up for, me included :D x

      Delete
  4. That is SO cute! I buy a new decoration every year, might have to pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they had lots of pretty decorations in House of Fraser and most of them are half price :D x

      Delete
  5. Aww that bauble is adorable! I like to put the tree up as soon as December rolls around :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!