Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Hello lovely ladies. 

Around Christmas (I know it's not quite here yet, but with all the adverts and Christmas music in shops it sure feels like it!) I tend to find myself lusting after lots and lots of things, I guess that's because Christmas leaves me pretty broke, so rather than buying I just look! So, here's what I've been lusting after recently.


To be honest, I don't know why I even bother looking at the Topshop website anymore, as I just can't afford or justify anything. However, this bejeweled planet jumper is amazing! I'm yet to see it in person, but I pray that it's itchy or something because if there's a time of year I certainly don't have over £50 it's around Christmas! 

This is probably the only thing on my wishlist I just HAVE to have. I've been searching for the perfect bow barrette forever, and this is it! It's a lovely shape, size and comes in a variety of colours. It's slightly on the pricy side, but I just love it. 

I managed to get a whiff of this when I was last in John Lewis, and it smells amazing! Exactly like actual Candy Canes. It's amazing, however £15 for a shower gel is not something I could really justify, but I can dream!  

I went to MAC a couple of days back to do the obligatory "Do I really NEED any of this collection" eye up and swatch. Although a lot of the collection is quite pretty I don't feel I need most of, however this eye shadow is extra pretty! I really love it, but at £16.50 for 2 grams of eye shadow I think I'd have to be feeling pretty flush to justify it. 

So lovely ladies, that's what I've been trying to NOT buy at the moment, how about you?

X

1 comment:

Leave a comment & make my day!