Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Hello lovely ladies.

As most of my money is being focused on getting all the Christmas presents sorted, it's leaving me with a rather large wishlist, but I thought I'd share with you the ones I just can't stop thinking about! 


One. NARS Edie Gift Set - £54.00.
This gift set is just perfection. Usually when I look at make up sets I find there's usually a dud item that I'd never use, this set however I would truly love every single item. This set contains Film Star Pure Matte Lipstick, Edie Eyeshadow, Carpates Eyeliner Stylo, Deep Throat and Amour mini Blush Duo all wrapped up in a lovely film canister. However, there's just one, teeny tiny, problem. The price. At £54 it's an awful lot of money, and my dream of a magic money tree just isn't coming true so this one will have to sit firmly on my wishlist. However, Santa I've been ever so good... 

I love dinosaurs. I truly do. When I was younger Walking With Dinosaurs was probably my favourite thing on TV (which I now own on DVD) and this is my perfect, PERFECT Christmas jumper. However, again, it's eye-wateringly expensive. I'm hoping and praying this goes in to the sale before Christmas! 

Three. Panda Rubber Stamp - £5.10.
I've started making my own Birthday cards, and this stamp would just look fab! However as I've already made the card for the only Birthday I have coming up this side of Christmas I'll probably wait until January to give this a sneaky order.

Four. Hurraw Earl Grey Lip Balm - £3.45.
I am a true lip balm addict. And even though I have probably 15+ lying around the house I just love the sound of this one! Earl Grey tea is up there as one of my all time favourite smells and tastes and if I could justify buying another lip balm, this would be it! 

So ladies, what are you lusting after this week?

X

12 comments:

  1. Omg i lovee that dinosaur jumper, cute :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I LOVED Walking with Dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It was fantastic, its still good now even if the animation doesn't quite stand the test of time <3 x x x

      Delete
  3. I love that jumper, I also hope it goes in the sale because I couldn't spend that much on myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its such a lot of money, I adore it but I just can't justify it :(

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that jumper, so expensive though...and wow...Earl Grey lipbalm! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I do hope I can afford the lip balm soon, sounds yummy!

      Delete
  5. fantastic finds!! jumper is to die for and the stamp is too cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both so lovely, curse my love of online window shopping, I always think I won't find things I like and I always do!

      Delete
  6. WOW! finally a NARS collection that I love! i'm like you and always find something about collections that I hate haha. Even though it's £54, if you bought those things individually they would be twice the price! So I say bite the bullet and treat yourself :D! xxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish I could! Maybe after Christmas if its still about <3 x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!