Monday, 31 December 2012

2012 Favourites

Hello lovely ladies.

So it's the last day of 2012 & I hope you've all got more exciting plans than me tonight (i.e nothing!). But I thought as it was the last day of the year, rather than doing a December favourite I'd round up my favourite products of 2012, so here they are! 


I tried to narrow it down to my absolute favourites from 2012!


One. MAC Eyeshadow in Invincible Light. 
I was given this as a present for my birthday in September and I've barely touched another eyeshadow since. It's the perfect nude colour with lots of shimmer. The only problem with it is it was part of the Heaven & Earth collection & I'm guessing it will be hard as hell to get hold of once it runs out! 

Two. MAC Lipstick in Angel. 
This is the one and only lipstick I've ever been able to wear for longer than 5 minutes before wanting to wipe it off. It's a lovely soft pink & a lovely creamy formula so it's really easy to wear. I now get what the hype behind MAC lipsticks is all about!

Three. NARS blush in Orgasm. 
This is dubbed a "cult classic" and I always feel a bit skeptical when products have this behind them, as often I feel the product doesn't quite live up to the hype. However this really is the perfect blusher, a really lovely pinky peach colour with a soft gold shimmer and although the dupes around are pretty good the formula of the NARS blushers really gives it an extra edge! I can see this being a favourite of 2013!

  
Four. Marc Jacobs perfume in Dot. 
Dot was a new release for 2012 and it didn't disappoint at all! The bottle has a love / hate relationship with a lot of people but I personally love it. I've already spied Marc Jacobs has another couple of perfumes coming out in 2013 so I'm excited to smell those.


Five. Biodema Miracle Water.
There is 1000 reviews of this around and I've spoken about this before so I'll keep it short and sweet. It's the perfect eye make up remover for me, it smells lovely and the only problem is getting hold of it! 


Six. Real Techinques Blusher Brush.
2012 was the year I finally realised that make up brushes actually make a MASSIVE difference! Before I bought this I was using an ancient blusher brush that I think came off of a magazine years a go and all it did was move the blusher around the box and didn't pick up a thing. Since using this brush I waste no product, and the blush shows up so well on my skin. I've also got the eyeshadow brush & the stippling brush which I also love.


Seven. Macadamia Healing Oil.
In 2011, if you'd said to me "put some oil in your hair, it will make it feel great" I would of scoffed. I assumed that hair oils just made the hair greasy and I just didn't get it at all. However I saw more and more reviews about how it made your hair feel like silk so I gave it a whirl, and never looked back. It's become part of my routine now and I can't see that changing and time soon! 


Eight. Tuna! 
2012 was the year I bought this little bundle of fur home and never looked back! He's a lovely kitten and 2013 will see him turn one! 

So ladies, those are my favourites of 2012, how about you? Have you found something this year you just can't live without?

X

5 comments:

  1. Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur <3

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love cats, so cute!
    Angel is one of my favorite lipsticks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a bottle of dot, will treat myself to a bottle if I manage to use up at least 2 others :') x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that blush brush, it's like a magical fluffy egg. Everyone should have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next year I'm going to buy myself Nars Orgasm, finally! Thanks for the reminder :D x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!