Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Blog Sale - MAC, Lush, L'oreal, Benefit, OPI & More

Hello lovely ladies.

I have way way to much stuff, and at Christmas I try and have a little clear out, so it's time for another blog sale! 

Just a few little rules first up.

Sorry my lovely international readers but this is a UK only blog sale

Postage will be £2.30 for up for 5 items, more than 5 items I will weigh and let you know how much postage will be. 

Please make payments within 24 hours, if no payment is received I will move on to the next person. 

Please leave your email address with the items you would like & I will send you an invoice. 

So, on to the goodies!

Lip Gloss. 


L'oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy in (L to R) 701 Bubble Pink, 709 Miss Candy, 711 Nude Bon Bon, 712 Dolce Pralina ALL brand new. £1.50 each or all 4 for £5. 

Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in 03 Candy Bar brand new  £1.50.

Lip Stain / Lip Stick. 


Posie Tint mini Brand New - £1

Sleek Lipstick in Babydoll - £1.50

Nail Varnish. 


Chit Chat Glitter in Pink used once - 50p

NYX Girls - no name but pink stars in clear nail varnish - used once - £1.00

Sinful Colors in All Mighty - 50p


L'oreal nails varnishes in (L to R) Dating Coral & Sassy Pink, both brand new £1.50 each for both for £2. 

Mini OPI (no name on the bottle but I believe it's Bubble Bath) - £1.50.

Eye Shadows


MAC mini pigment in Naked in glass bottle, used maybe twice so at least 90% full - £4.

Lush eyeliner (however it can be used anywhere, but has an eyeliner brush) in Dynamic - Swatched on my hand once - £9 


ELF Eye Shadow Transformer (use to change the colour of your eyeshadows) pink used a couple of times others untouched - £1.50

L'oreal Color Infaillible in 032 Sassy Marshmellow - used once - £1.50.

Tools


Eyebrow Razor - Not really sure what this is or how you use it but if you fancy a try - 50p

ELF Bronzing Brush, brand new - £1.00

Skin Care.


Biotherm Lait Corporel - tiny bit swatched - 20 ml - £1.00
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion - 50ml Brand New - 50p
Molton Brown toko - yuzu body lotion - 30ml - tiny with swatched - £1.00
Murad Blemish Control Exfoliating Blemish Control - 30ml Brand New - £2.00

Perfume.


L'Occitane Pivoine Flora - 5ml brand new - £1.50

So that's it ladies, let me know if you fancy anything! 

X

3 comments:

  1. Jadeeyy!
    Can I have:

    Naked Pigment
    ELF Eyeshadow Transformer
    NYX Girls Polish
    Murad Blemish Control gel


    please <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, too bad I don't live in the UK :(

    xx Great products

    I'm doing a little giveaway on my blog, come check it out
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com

    xx Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.i like your post on
    Buy AC online
    Youtube without Proxy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!