Sunday, 30 December 2012

Crown & Glory Small Glitter Hair Bow In Fairy Dust Review

Hello lovely ladies.

Crown & Glory are one of those names I've seen all over blogger, as well as many, many other places but it was only after the SWB Xmas Meet Up when I spotted several lovely ladies sporting the bows I finally sat down to look at the website and it sure didn't disappoint! Crown & Glory is run by a lovely lady called Sophie who hand makes the bows in Cornwall. I made a sneaky order which arrived a few days a go even though I only ordered it on boxing day! 


Being a fan of all things pink & glittery I opted for the small bow in Fairy Dust. It's just stunning! So glittery and it's made with non shed glitter so half of it won't end up embedded in your hair!


Rather than a slide or a weak grip the bow has a strong crocodile tooth bull clip to keep the bow anchored to the hair all day.


Even though this is the smallest bow of the range it's maybe twice as big as I had in my mind it would be! I wore this all day yesterday and there was no shedding and it really did stay in place all day. And the even better part? They are an utter bargain! This bow was £3 which if you were to go to somewhere like Accessorize they would be at least £10! 

Crown & Glory hair bows start at £3 and come in a massive range of colours. P&P is a flat fee of £1.99 which again is extremely reasonable. Available from the Crown & Glory website here.

So ladies what do you think? Are you a fan of Crown & Glory?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!