Tuesday, 18 December 2012

DIY Christmas - Make Your Own Wrapping Paper - The Finished Product

Hello lovely ladies. 

I had a great response to my post on making your own wrapping paper (here) and I thought you might like to see what it looks like now it's all finished and wrapped! With just a week to go until the big day I've actually managed to finish all my wrapping which I am very chuffed with!


I'm not one for self congratulation but I am really pleased with how it looks. The cooking twine I bought here was really strong and durable so I was able to pull it tight round the presents. The gift tags I bought from Oliver Bonas in October reduced from £5 a box to £1.25 a box, and luckily I bought two and had just enough! They are nice tags however next year I will probably make those too! I ended up using just over 4 rolls of paper (HOWEVER me & my other half are both from large families so we use more than most probably would) so with that and a couple of stamp purchases, all in the total came to just over £11, which is a huge saving from last years £25ish, so also really pleased with that too!

So ladies, what do you think? If I was to give you a gift wrapped like this would you like it? 

X

11 comments:

  1. These look super cute!! Adorable well done:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE homemade touches, whether cards or hampers (I'm doing them this year). That paper is really cute, well done, I've DIY papered before. Always good! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely lady, its a really nice way to add something extra for very little money ^^

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing, so much better than mine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure yours is very lovely hunny! x

      Delete
  4. Wow, this turned out so well! I wish I had more time to spend on Christmas this year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Looks amazing! I'd love to be given a gift like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wrapping is so sweet! I need to get more adventurous
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!