Saturday, 1 December 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hello lovelies. 

So, happy December everyone! Which means one thing in my house, decoration day! I thought I'd share a few snaps of what I've been doing today. 


I love putting the Christmas tree up, nothing gets me quite in to the spirit like it! I don't go for a theme with my decorations, but I suppose most of them are cute animals so I guess that's the theme. The two reindeer decorations I had made at the Manchester Christmas Market a couple of years a go when me & Kyle got our own place, I'd love to go back to the Manchester Christmas Market at some point as the one in Bristol is rubbish and full of tat! The bunting I bought on Amazon for about £2 a few months a go but I think they go for around £5 on eBay. Tuna has made friends with an old wind up toy I found in the decoration box. Oh, and my amazingly tacky mug from Snapfish is making me giggle every time I look at it. 

I'm going to watch a terrible Christmas film with a hot chocolate and might even through a mince pie in for good measure! Hope you ladies are having a lovely day! 

X

6 comments:

  1. Everything in this post is so darn cute :) Not sure if we're even getting a Christmas tree this year as we're getting a new sofa and it's bigger than the old one :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, and aww hopefully it will fit ^^ x

      Delete
  2. I love everything! My bestie bought me a Yankee Christmas cupcake candle today, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveee Yankee Christmas smells :D

      Delete
  3. Your decorations are some of the most lovely and cute decorations I have seen! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!