Monday, 17 December 2012

South West Bloggers Xmas Meet Up

Hello lovely ladies.

Yesterday I headed to the South West Bloggers Xmas meet up after snagging a literal last minute (146 minutes to be exact) ticket after they sold out before I could get one when they first went on sale. I just thought I'd share a few snaps from the day.


The event was held at The Birdcage in Bristol, which embarrassingly enough I not only have never been in to, but had no idea it existed! It's a trendier than trendy coffee come vintage shop on Clare Street (The bottom of Corn St). It's gorgeously decorated, with random objects in every nook and cranny. 


We were treated to cake, tea, live music and a quiz during the day, as well as time to mooch around the vintage clothes. 


The Birdcage sold a huge variety of vintage clothes, but I was most impressed by the range of vintage Christmas jumpers, so if your still looking for one and live in or around Bristol there just might be one for you! 

I would also like to say it was lovely to meet everyone, but a special mention to the lovely Laura, Leanne & Rai for being so very lovely! 

Also, I was a bad blogger and forgot to ask people for their blog names, so if you want to leave your link below go ahead by all means! 

X

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vile jumper, I love it! Blogger meets are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good time, I did too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fab day & it was so nice to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!