Sunday, 2 December 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies.

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to December! I tend to find that during December I don't buy myself much at all, because well, Christmas leaves me broke! But I did buy a couple of little bits earlier in the week, so I thought I'd show you the cutest of them! 


I have a little bit of a love / hate relationship with Accessorize. Sometimes I'll go in and find lots of lovely bits, but most of the time I find myself walking round going "how much for cheaply made costume jewellery?!?" but there is one product I adore, even though they are pricey, the socks! At £3.50 a pair they don't exactly come cheap, but they are the best high street socks in my opinion, they stay soft for ages and they don't fade, which is a plus when they have such cute designs on! They've recently started doing ones with animals on the toes which I love, I could of had at least 10 pairs! 

I use kirby grips on a daily basis, and I though there ones with little metal bows on were just too cute! They were £3.00 for 6 which isn't so bad, however I'm worried to use them in case I loose them!

So that's what I've been buying this week, how about you ladies? Have you got the festive feeling or are you hanging on a bit longer before getting in to the swing of things?

X

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Accessorize socks! They are all so cute!

      Delete
  2. You can never have too many pairs of socks...I am telling myself, because those are adorable and now I have an urge to go sock shopping. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently threw a load away, that's how I'm justifying it ! x x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!