Sunday, 23 December 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies. 

Second to last Sunday of the year which is pretty crazy! But here's what I've been buying this week. 


I picked these beauties up from B&M bargains for £2.99 for 12, instead of £2.20 for 6, however I mainly bought them as I'd never seen this flavour before and as someone who adores apple flavour I couldn't resist, however they also sold some Berry Blast flavour which I am certainly going to pick up after Christmas. 

So, I hope everyone is settling down in to that festive feeling! 

X

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a bargain...want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those poptarts suitable for vegetarians? I haven't had any for years but the ones I've seen have gelatine in them! Would love to try them again! A bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only ever had poptarts once and I got them stuck in the microwave :') x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.99 for 12?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK. why is this not mine T_T

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!