Monday, 10 December 2012

The Cat & The Christmas Tree Conundrum

Hello lovely ladies.

We put our Christmas tree up 10 days ago, and in those 10 days I've been constantly surprised it's stayed upright. Because, to my adorable little Tuna, it's his personal climbing frame with shiny prizes at the end of the branches, the more you knock off the more you win! I thought I'd share some photos with you, so if you don't have your tree up & this is your first year with a cat in the house, you'll know what to expect! 


I'm not sure how many decorations will actually make it through Christmas this year, I've had my first full casualty of the year in the form of a shredded felt bird! Although with Tuna cheeky face I can't stay too mad at him!

Do you ladies with cats have the same problem? 

X

4 comments:

  1. best. post. ever.
    I am so chuffed you managed to capture it. cute x
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I have the glass type baubles luckily my cat stays well clear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first Christmas with not one but TWO cats. The little one (smee) seems to have barely noticed the tree's existence apart from occasionally sleeping under it. Jack I think is using it as a tool to be naughty as he has only tried getting ornaments when I'm home and "clearly" not paying him enough attention :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!