Wednesday, 30 January 2013

January Empties.

Hello lovelies. 

It's the end of the month, so it's that time again, empties time. 


Not quite as many finished products in the bag as other months, but still a fair amount I'd say. 

Shampoo & Conditioner.


One. Kerastase Homm K Capital Force Sachet. 
Technically a mens shampoo, but I was sent it with a Feel Unique order so I gave it a whirl. Nice enough, not something I'd rush out and spend £16 on for a full sized though. 

Two. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Mini. 
I'd hear a lot of great things about Organix so I thought I'd give a mini one a go, and I have to say I loved it. It's got no nasties in & it left my hair feel really soft & manageable, even though it's quite pricey I may have to splash out on the full sized soon. 

Three. Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo Mini. 
I picked this up in the Cheap Smells sale for £2 and it looks like a tiny bottle but it did last quite a few uses as it's a really thick shampoo. It smells lovely & it did leave my hair feel really soft, however even in TK Maxx the smallest full sized comes in at around £17, so I don't think I'll be splashing out on it, however if I saw it at a great price I'd snap it up. 

Four & Five. Aussie Mega Shampoo & Conditioner. 
I bought these in Sainsburys, as they were in the clearance for £1.50 each, and even though they were nice enough, I've kind of gone off Aussie a little bit, as I think it's quite overpriced! It's nice, but I've discovered that the VO5 shampoo & conditioner really works for me, and as that's always in my local Poundland I think I'll stick to that! 

Shower Gel. 


Six. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Mini. 
A favourite of mine, really lovely smelling & it's a constant repurchase for me. 

Seven. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. 
Another favourite! I always know Christmas is truly over when I've finished my last bottle of Snow Fairy, of course I'll repurchase when its back in November. 

Eight. Lush Ponche Shower Gel. 
Another Christmas Limited Edition & I loved this in the bottle, I thought it smelt quite fruity. However, on the skin it was a different question. It was really musky & spicy and to be honest quite manly, which I guess makes sense as it's pretty much ying & yang between Snow Fairy & Ponche. If it was to come back next year I'd give it a miss. 

Nine. Nivea Harmony Time. 
A cheapy Poundland purchase, but I do really like the Nivea shower gels, they have a lovely range of scents and they are lovely and thick. I'd repurchase as long as it was on offer. 

Soap.


Ten. Lush Mr Punch Soap.
This was the only Lush item I managed to get in the sale, as by the time I got there the shop had been turned upside down by sale shoppers. I really love this soap, it's really fresh & fruity and I hope it makes another appearance next year! 

Eleven. Lush Northern Lights Sample. 
Donated to me by lovely Ali, I actually fell in love with this soap, and its really fresh & kind of smells like lemons & limes. I've managed to get my hands on 100g slab and I'm so glad I don't need to wait until next year to get some more. 

Twelve. Bomb Cosmetics Sweet Surrender. 
Really loved this soap, really sweet smelling with a hint of spice. I love Bomb Cosmetics soaps, and I still have one left but when that's gone I will probably be ordering more! 

 Hand Cream. 


Thirteen. Duckie Hand Cream. 
Nice enough cream, but it's the packaging is really what makes this product! It's not headed for the recycling, it's getting cleaned out & I'm gunna store something in it! 

 Face Wash. 


Fourteen. Olay Refreshing Face Wash. 
To be honest, I bought this just because it was on a better than half price offer. It's nice enough, but nothing special. I am still searching for a really good face wash, and so far all of them have fallen short of the mark! 

Perfume. 


Fifteen. Lee Stafford Pink Passion. 
This is something I've had around for ages, and had to make a real effort to finish. It's beyond sickly sweet, something I'd expect to smell coming out of a child Disney princess perfume. I am so glad to see the back of this one!

So that's it ladies, how about you? Finished anything this month your glad to be rid of?

X

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of empties, you've put my (not up yet!) January empties to shame!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee thank you lovely, I tend to use up more than that though :p x

      Delete
  2. The duckie hand cream is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Its really cute, I can't get rid of it!

      Delete
  3. The only thing I tend to 'empty' on a regular basis is my 'Clear Here' moisturiser lotion from S&G. I wish it didn't empty so fast because it's so expensive :( Also, Primark storage for the win, I have that bag/box thing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they are fab aren't they, I've got two, one for storage & one for empties :D

      Delete
  4. I'm loving the duck hand cream, sooo cute :)

    Please check out my blog :)
    http://paulapiranha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's so very cute, more hand creams should come in cute tubs! x

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, you've used up so much! I wish i could manage to use up even half as many as you!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try snow fairy but it's never in the Lush near me :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!