Wednesday, 30 January 2013

January Favourites

Hello lovelies. 

January, for me, is the worst month of the year. The Christmas hangover mix of empty purses & having far to many fun things to do leaves me feeling rather blue! Not to mention the crazy cold weather we've had this month. I'm never so glad to see the back of the month as I am to see January turn in to February. 


But, with all this said, I have found some new favourite products this month, but I've narrowed it down to my top 3. 


Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Shower Gel.
Oh how I wish Bath & Body Works was readily available in the U.K! This shower gel smells exactly like candy canes, it's really thick & foams up nicely, as well as it not being tested on animals. I now really want more of them, but they come in at around £10 a bottle! However if you did fancy buying one you can get it from the Bath & Body Shop here


China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze. 
Gorgeous milky white multi coloured glitter. I love China Glaze & although they do some dodgy colours from time to time, sometimes they get it so spot on! If you want to see some swatches my original review is here.


Orla Kiely Perfume. 
I have to say, this is probably my favourite perfume of all time. It's strong without being overpowering, fruity yet musky, it's just lovely. It also lasts a very very long time, I can still smell it as strongly as when I first sprayed it hours and hours later. I can see this not being the only bottle I'll ever own! 

So those are my favourites this months ladies, how about you? What's been floating your boat this month?

X

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of the nail polish :) Really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with it, its a lovely mix :D x

      Delete
  2. The nail polish looks amazing :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try that shower gel, I bet it smells lush :)
    http://paulapiranha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually bought it as a hand gel as well, it is stunning :D

      Delete
  4. The nail polish looks so pretty! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!