Sunday, 6 January 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies. 

I've been searching for a bag high & low for a good month now, as my old Cath Kidston messenger is looking a little worse for wear and the strap is starting to come away from the bag, but with no success. There is always some tassel I don't like, it's too small, the wrong colour, etc etc. But sometimes, when your not looking, the perfect one will come to you. 


I found this adorable bow satchel nestled in the back of my local Primark & I grabbed it with both hands. It was almost exactly what I looking for, cross body, pretty, nice colour and most importantly, it was only £8. Primark classically isn't a shop I do very well in, I do look quite often but I find the clothes tend to have a funny fit, so I usually leave empty handed so I was extra surprised I'd found exactly what I was looking for. I was pretty sure I would be able to fit everything I usually carry about in it, but I thought I'd give it a test! 


I can, just! However I am someone that usually carry around everything AND the kitchen sink, but with carefully stacking I can just about get everything in. It's a fab little bag, and as well as having a matching purse, it also come in black and cream if mink isn't your thing. 

So ladies, have you found a gem in Primark recently? 

X

15 comments:

  1. That's a really cute bag. I hardly ever go in Primark but the bags are always nice.
    Nice find :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God this is beautiful and such a bargain! I got a gorgeous makeup bag from Primark the other day for Uni days, only £3!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I have a few of the bigger make up bags as there fab for storage :D x

      Delete
  3. That's really nice! I am in need of a new bag and this looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D its worth checking out, I think it looks like something more from ASOS than Primark :D x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute bag! I always find Primark a bit hit and miss. My 'local' one is nearly half hour drive away so I don't go as often as I'd like to but it may be a good thing as I'd probably end up spending far too much money on things I don't need! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to end up with a big basket full as everything is a couple of quid, but always a bit of a shock at the till! x

      Delete
  5. This is really cute! I need a new bag, but a bigger one - I'm quite fussy about bags, but something like this in a larger size would be a dream! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I do wish it was a tiny bit bigger but as I'm also fussy so takes me forever to find one :D x

      Delete
  6. I AM IN LOVE with that bag, i love the bow! When i saw it was from primark, i got too excited haha :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too! I was like oooh look I like that and I CAN AFFORD IT!

      Delete
  7. That is such a cute bag and will be good for winter or summer :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you hun, I really like it too :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!