Sunday, 13 January 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies.

Sunday again already?! I'm sure someone is stealing days of the week! On Friday I popped to a super big TK Maxx nearby with ,my mum, but I didn't hold out much hope as I haven't found anything in TK Maxx for a while, and although I didn't walk away with a massive haul, I think it's a good one! 


Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner. 
I've been wanting to try some Bumble & Bumble hair care for a while, but the heafty heafty price tag meant it was an utter no go, however in the clearance section in TK Maxx a single bottle of the Seaweed conditioner reduced from an eye watering £17.50 to £7. Even though I still think £7 is a lot to pay for 250mls of conditioner, I'm unlikely to find it for less! I'm hoping its some sort of miracle product, but we will see! 

Mini OPI's in Austin-tatious Turquoise & I Vant To Be A Lone Star. 
This was another clearance item, as these two minis were part of the Texas Li'l Shooters range, but two of the minis were missing making the set half price at £5.00. They are both really lovely shades, Austion-tatious turquoise is a lovely blue-y green with a very slight purple shimmer & I Vant To Be A Lone Star is a lovely silvery colour with a very light shimmer. I love OPI and these are lovely shades to add to my collection! 

So those are my TK Maxx finds, how about you lovely ladies? Have you found any amazing TK Maxx bargains?

X

11 comments:

  1. TK Maxx does sometimes have some amazing beauty bargains! I managed to get my hands on some Its a 10 Leave in Conditioner which you can't usually buy in the UK!

    Rachel from whatabeauty.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's amazing! I love TK Maxx because sometimes they have things you couldn't begin to find in the UK :Dx

      Delete
  2. I love TK Max for bargains!! I've got some Models Own varnishes there before for so cheap! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I saw those, but cheeky beggers had taken all the good colours so they only had packs of 3 brown ones :(

      Delete
  3. I went into my local TK Maxx recently and they had Butter London polish and lip gloss sets for £5 in the reduced section. I didn't pick any up and I've been regretting it ever since!

    Love the Opi polishes you got! Such beautiful colours :)

    http://danielleyc.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I saw people had bought those and they looked so fab, butters are usually about £12 each alone! x

      Delete
  4. I love the bargains you can find in TK Maxx :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit of a jumble sale, but sometimes there are real gems hidden in there x x

      Delete
  5. Those OPI shades look gorgeous!

    X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, i hope can know much information About it.Sale On Izod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my Diane Von Furstemburg suitcase in TKMaxx. Reduced from £300 to £70.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!