Sunday, 27 January 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies. 

Another rainy, boring Sunday today, I don't know about you but Sunday is always a really slow day, it seems to go on forever! But on to the Sunday shopping! 


Henry Holland Sheep Jumper. This has been on my wishlist since the first time I spotted it, but at nearly £40 it was a firm wishlist item! I don't know about your Debenhams but the Bristol one tends to have fab sales, so when I was browsing the Henry Holland sale rail & spotted the last sheep jumper I grabbed it with both hands! At half price it was much more affordable and I just love it! Its really soft & snuggly, I can't wait to wear it!

So ladies, January is coming to an end & so are the sales, have you managed to pick up any bargains? If so which was your favourite find?

X

P.S My blog sale is still running here if you fancy a browse :)

6 comments:

  1. I SO love that sheep jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'm fond of it :D

      Delete
  3. I work at Debenhams - and I'm pretty sure we've completely sold out of that jumper though! Heads up, a little birdie told me Debenhams are extending their sale for atleast another week. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, I was uhmming and arring over a dress I may go back for, thanks hun! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!