Wednesday, 23 January 2013

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel

Hello lovelies. 

I have to say, I didn't find much in The Body Shop sale that caught my eye this year. In years previous I've loaded up a full basket, but this year there wasn't really anything I fancied, bar one product, a product I was yet to try, the Vineyard Peach shower gel. 


I have to say, I do love The Body Shop packaging, it's simple but to the point, usually having the fruit or plant on the front. As for the smell, it is just amazing, and as with the all The Body Shop shower gels / body butters / scrubs the scent is just what it's called, it really does just smell of a freshly picked peach! The shower gels are thick & foam really nicely, and honestly last for ages and ages! 

I picked this up in store in the sale for £2, and it's currently out of stock on the website here but there was plenty in the Bristol branch. But if you fancy something else from the Vineyard Peach range there a code: ENDS for 40% off of all of the website, including the sale so you could get the scrub or the body butter for just £3.84 each! 

So ladies, what's your favourite scent from The Body Shop? Are you a Mango girl or a Coconut?

X

9 comments:

  1. Peach is my fav Body Shop shower gel. It smells like real fresh peaches unlike alot of body care brands that try and mimic fresh scents.
    I also picked up a few in the sale.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, a lot of peach scents smell so fake it's like a pretend version! x

      Delete
  2. Ah I got the Body Butter, not used it yet but it smells amazing! My favourite at the moment is the Cranberry Joy scent they did over Christmas :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a lovely one, I have the Cranberry Joy linen spray & it's fab :D x

      Delete
  3. i love the mango AND the coconut AND the Tangerine AND the PAPAYA yummers!
    i bet this is lovely, the bodyshop never dissapoints :)
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh the mango is fab, and the tangerine! So fantastiiiic! x

      Delete
  4. I got this for Christmas, excited to use it now x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!