Monday, 11 February 2013

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review

Hello lovelies. 

Personally I think I have pretty bad pores & I've always had a problem with blackheads, and I've never really got a hold on them, but recently my skin has really been bothering me! So I decided to pick up a couple of highly regarded bits and bobs to try and help my skin along, the first being these..


Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. I've seen these feature in so many haul posts & shining reviews I thought I'd pick them up & give them a go myself. However I am going to start off my saying I was a little shocked by how expensive these are! These were on offer in Superdrug for £5, on offer! Usually costing £7.50 for 6 strips. I picked them up and wavered, but thought I'd give them a go, but secretly hoping they would work miracles! 


The Biore strips come in individual silver packets which have instructions on how to use them. Once you open the packet you can see the white strip on a plastic backing. 

So, you need to take all you make up off & get your nose & surrounding area either side of the nose wet, peel the plastic backing off of the strip and stick on to your nose. So heres the obligatory picture of me looking silly with one on. 

 
Yep, I look pretty silly! Once I put it on you can really smell the witch hazel in the strip, which is something I used to use a lot in my teenage years, which was a bit of a blast from the past. Once you've got it on you need to wait for 10 to 15 minutes until the strip goes hard like papier mache and then starting from one side, peel it off slowly.

Peeling it off is a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. However! If you have sensitive skin I would be very careful! And once you've got it off you can REALLY see what its taken out of the skin, and to be honest its pretty revolting! They really do work, it's not a miracle product that will cure all the blackheads in one go, but they are rather good! Although for £7, I would try and get them when they are on offer! 

So ladies, have you tried these? What did you think? Do you know of any other (cheaper!) brands that sell these? 

X

5 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about these, tried a cheaper version and they didn't really do much. Maybe I just need to go all out and get the Biore ones as they sounds like they do something!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that these are pretty good so if they're £5 at the moment, I might give them a go :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the ones I use and I love them, so effective to the point of being gross! Keep an eye out in home bargains because if you're lucky they sometimes have them there xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I might have to grab these on my next shopping trip! £7 is well worth getting rid of blackheads ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo of you :)

    I bought these (or similar) ages ago and completely forgot about them! I will have to dig them out and have a go. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!