Sunday, 24 February 2013

Bristol Bloggers Meet Up

Hello lovelies. 

Yesterday I attended the Bristol Bloggers Meet Up, organised by the lovely Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird & Alessia from Whispers From Angels, and I thought I'd say first & foremost a massive thank you to them for organising a really lovely & fun day! 

We met at Frankie & Bennys for lunch, and although I totally forgot to take photos here is one of me & Ali. 


Lunch was really lovely & it was really lovely chatting to everyone! After lunch we hit the shops for a little while (I have to say my haul was pretty modest, a couple of little reviews coming later in the week!) before meeting up for a coffee & chit chat about what we had bought. 


You may of already seen if you follow me or anyone else who attended yesterday we were all gifted with some pretty insanely generous goodie bags, and I think we were all a little shocked by them! 


As I said, insanely generous! 


I thought I'd take some snaps of the products I'm most excited to try!


This adorable glitter bow from Head Full Of Feathers, I love hair accessories so I was really excited to see this.


Lots of generously sized mini samples of Eau Thermale Avenue, Vichy & La Roche-Posay. 


A large bottle of Skinetica, I've seen this being raved about as a skin savior so super excited to try this out.


A big bottle of The Little Bubble Company Strawberry Sundae, this sells so amazing & I've already put this in my shower. 


Everyone got this in their goodie bag, and it made a lot of jaws drop! Benefits brand spanking new product Fine One One, an all in one cream to powder highlighter & blusher, but I won't say too much as I haven't tried this out yet but I will be giving this a proper review very soon! 

And as if that wasn't enough, Alessia & Sasha also had two giveaway prizes to giveaway before lunch, a random number by each name & they got the waitress to pick two number, and I won one! As someone who rarely wins anything I was super surprised!


I won a nSpa Beauty Box with 4 products in, again a proper review coming soon!

Again, a massive thank you to Alessia & Sasha for putting the day together, and to all the lovely ladies I spent time with during the day. If you were there yesterday pop your link below, I think I've found most of you but I want to make sure! 

X

5 comments:

  1. Wow it sounds like you had a fab day and what a great haul! xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming and for this lovely post :-) Glad you enjoyed it! Was so nice to meet you after following your blog for quite a while :-) Look forward to all your product reviews!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to a bloggers meet up, there was one in Edinburgh last night but under 18s were only allowed until 8 and it started at half 7 :/ That is one seriously generous goodie bag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hell of a goodie bag!
    I was gutted I couldn't make it, I was actually in Bristol yesterday annoyingly but couldn't really justify ditching Spencer when I had taken him away for the weekend!
    I will make the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wee was lovely meeting you :) And am now following your lovely blog :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!