Friday, 8 February 2013

Cheap Treats H&M Juicy Pear Body Splash

Hello lovelies. 

I popped in to H&M earlier in the week to pick up about the only thing I'm ever in short supply of, leggings! But I thought it would be rude not to have a little look at the cosmetics, and although I wasn't intending to buy anything, I came across this ...


Juicy Pear Body Splash. I saw a new display with this one & a candy body splash & thought it would be rude not to give them a little sniff. I thought I'd like the Candy one but it was just a bit too sweet, however this one is just gorgeous, no messing around the fragrance is straight up fresh pears! But, best of all, it cost all of £1.50! I've also hear that there is a Green Apple one I either over looked or that wasn't there so I'll be going back to investigate!

So ladies, do you like a fruity smell or are you more sultry?

X

14 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a lovely spray and the the packaging is really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really nice, i love H&M cosmetics :)

    frankiessay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have lots of lovely bits and pieces :D

      Delete
  3. I want to pick this up tomorrow, I have 2 H&M sprays, they're fab :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they are really decent & good price too:D

      Delete
  4. That is a super bargain! The scent sounds gorgeous too!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it is fantastic, really lovely clean and fresh :D

      Delete
  5. Mm, I bet that smells amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fab!! Haven't tried h&m body line yet... It's time!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce

    Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!