Wednesday, 27 February 2013

February Empties

Hello lovely ladies. 

The shortest month of the year has felt just that, short! It only feels about 5 minutes since my last empties post, but here's what I've finished this month. 


Slightly less full bag this month but still a good effort to downsize my stash! 

Hair Care.


One. Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream. 
I bought this a while a go from Fragrance Direct & it seems to be part of a gift set you can't buy anywhere else. It was nice enough & left my hair feeling soft but its not quite as good as the hair oil, however I paid about £2.50 for it so its a good cheap alternative. I'd probably buy another if I was making an order. 

Two. V05 Revive Me Daily Conditioner. 
This is a regular empty for me, as I just love it. It leaves my hair feeling super soft & shiny & it's a bargain, often on offer for £1 or slightly less. I've already repurchased & until I find something even better I will keep repurchasing. 

Three. Pantene Aqua Light Masque. 
I picked this up in Poundland as my Macadamia masque is starting to get pretty low, and its lovely, really light but leave my hair feeling lovely, I actually bought two but I haven't seen any more since so I don't know if I could repurchase. 

Four. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo.
I really didn't want to like this shampoo as its pretty pricey but it is just lovely, really rich & nourishing as well as smelling amazing, just like the Anna Sui perfume in the handbag shape. I would repurchase the full sized IF it was on offer, as the full sized, full price, retails for a whopping £7.99. 

Five. REN Oat Fix Shampoo. 
I've heard lots of good things about REN, but this shampoo was just awful. Really watery & left my hair feeling like straw. I wouldn't buy the full sized of this REN shampoo or any other, just in case! 

Nail Care. 

 
Six. Superdrug Nail Polish Remover.
I picked this up, well honestly because it was cheap, and although its ok, it gets the job done, I wouldn't recommend it if you have weak nails, it's extremely strong & pretty vicious! I don't think I'd repurchase as my nails started to really suffer by the end. 

Seven. Iseree Soft Cotton Pads. 
I love these, they are double sided & thick, and best of all? They cost around 65p for 120 from Lidl. Already planning to repurchase.  

Shower Gel. 


Eight. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel. 
I loved this shower gel, its a really lovely peach scent without the artificial edge most peach scents have. Body Shop shower gels are really thick & foam up really nicely. I'd repurchase at some point, but right now I fancy the mango one!

Soap.


Nine. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Soap. 
I picked this up just before Christmas when The Body Shop had an offer going on for 50% off all items including sale & free postage, so I picked up 3 soaps for something like £3 posted, and this one was really lovely, the scent reminded me of lemon drizzle cake. I've got a few of these to use up but once they are gone I'd repurchase these soaps for sure. 

Facial Care.


Ten. Mama Mio Clean Slate Cleanser.
This was a free trial I signed up for a while a go, and although this smelt lovely, really fresh, it didn't work for me at all. In fact it gave me the worst break out of my life! Wouldn't repurchase if it was the last one left on the planet! 

Hand Cream.


Eleven. EOS Hand Cream in Berry Blossom. 
I received this a while a go in a swap from Sara & I've loved it. Its quite a thick cream that sinks in really well & quickly, and when I've finished a few more hand creams in my stash I'm gunna give the cucumber version a go. 

Lip Care.


Twelve. Balmi Lip Balm in Raspberry. 
I think, to my knowledge, this is the only lip balm I've managed to finish without loosing or misplacing! I really enjoyed using the Balmi, at first! Once the balm goes flat there's around half the product left, stuck between the prongs that keep the lip balm in place, so I had to dig it out with my fingers, which was highly annoying! As much as I liked it, I probably not repurchase due to the badly designed packaging! 

Samples.


Thirteen. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary. 
I don't really know how to feel about this product as I only got two goes from it, but it seemed ok. It left my hair quite soft but it also left quite a lot of build up, so it's a solid 5 out of 10. I doubt I'd purchase the full sized any time soon. 

Fourteen. Shu Uemura Youth Radiance Generator. 
This product, I have to say, I do not get. It was a pearly colour, kind of like a liquid highlighter, but not pigmented enough to leave any sparkle, which your meant to put on before moisturising, which I did and I couldn't see any difference at all. In fact as I rubbed in the moisturser it would rub the Youth Generator off, leaving little black bits all over my face. Seeing as the full sized product costs a staggering £51.50 I would say money would be spent on almost anything else. 

Fifteen & Sixteen. L'Oreal Shampoo & Conditioner. 
I've tried this before & I quite like it. It's a really minty scent & it leaves the hair feeling really clean as well as soft. Its a fairly expensive shampoo & conditioner but I would possibly purchase it at some point soon. 

So that's it lovely ladies, how about you? I love reading these posts so pop your link below if you fancy! 

X

3 comments:

  1. I've used that organix shampoo, it's really yummy! :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hqve the same problems with lipbalm, always lose them before I can use them up. I didn't think much of the REN shampoo either.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive list of empties xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!