Thursday, 28 February 2013

February Favourites

Hello lovelies. 

This month I''ve managed to add a few new favourites to my stash, so here they are. 


A good mix of products I think! 


One. Zoya nail varnish in Charla (review here)
This nail varnish is probably my perfect shade, a deep greeny blue with gold micro glitter. It only needs one coat & I find myself reaching for it more than any other nail varnish I've ever owned. Zoya is becoming a firm favourite nail varnish brand. 

Two. Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara (review here)
This mascara gives really light, buildable coverage which I really like, as I can't stand heavy one coat mascaras. It's a nice cheap-ish mascara which my bank balance is pretty pleased with.


Three. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (review here
This product seems to be a bit of a marmite, it really works for some & not at all for others. I however fall in to the first category, and since I've been using it my skin has just looked a little brighter, a little clearer and felt a little smoother. I think I'm going to start investigating other items in the range.

Four. MAC Archie's Girls Veronica Pearlmatte Powder (review here)
I've found myself reaching for this on an almost daily basis. It's a beautiful, quite sheer, pink with just the slightest of shimmers. I love it, however if your skin is darker than my ghost white colour you may want to swatch it first as because it is sheer, it may be hard to see on darker skin tones. 

So those are my monthly favourites, how about you? Have you found a new favourite this month?

X

5 comments:

  1. love the look of the mascara and the blusher! lovely post:D xo

    shabbychicandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that MAC Archie's Girls Veronica Pearlmatte Powder is beautiful xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MAC powder/blush is really cute <3 reminds me of those Physicians Formula blushes you can get in the USA, also i need to try Effaclar Duo, i'm suffering from some doozies of blemishes at the moment! It's a toss up between that and the Origins Super Spot remover!
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The effaclar duo isn't doing great things for my face :( That mac palette looks so cute

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  5. That mascara sounds really good, I much prefer buildable mascaras to a clumpy mess after the first swipe! I'm loving the Effeclar Duo, it's dot wonders for my ace scarring and how cute is the blush/highlighter?! Sweetest product in the pan of all time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!