Monday, 25 February 2013

L'Oreal Top Coat In Confetti

Hello lovelies. 

I am a sucker for a pretty top coat, so when I started to see the first few reviews of the L'Oreal Confetti, I knew I'd end up buying it, and I wasn't wrong! 


L'Oreal Confetti is a black and white speckled top coat, ad it looks like L'Oreal has taken a leaf out of indie nail polishes book as this has been a popular choice for indies for a long time. The white & black pieces are really packed it, but the clear polish has a very light, impossible to capture in a photograph, micro holographic glitter. 


The speckles apply really nicely, smoothly and evenly, and I am really impressed with the quality of the polish, I've had a few L'Oreal nail polishes before & I've always been really disappointed by them, but this one does not disappoint. Layered over colour I think it would give a very similar effect to the Illmasqua speckle nail polishes. 

The L'Oreal Confettis costs £4.99 & it's available from Boots here, but all L'Oreal products are currently on 3 for 2 so you could splash out & get it for as little as £3.33.

So what do you think ladies? Pretty lovely or one to miss?

X

12 comments:

  1. OOh I like these xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice, very eye catching :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this! It's so pretty and works over so many colours. Juat wish my local boots/superdrug had it in stock! Is it like glitter polishes when you remove it (a nightmare)?
    charlieandthebeautyfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bit I'm afraid, came offf slightly easier than a chunky glitter but still a bit of a faff <3 x

      Delete
  3. I've seen so many pretty reviews of this, and i love nail products, definitely popped this on my shopping list :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want this but the price has put me off a bit as the bottle is so teeny tiny! I may end up getting it this weekend though if it's 3 for 2 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true it is quite small but maybe worth a look on 3 for 2 :)

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this, it reminds of the limited edition polishes from Illamasqua. :D

    Will want to wear this all the time!

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I think it gives a similar-ish effect to the Illmasqua :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!