Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Lush Easter Additions: Egg Hunt Soap

Hello lovely ladies. 

In the last week the Lush Easter stock has started coming in to stores, and although it's primarily bath bombs, there was one item I spotted in the Lush Times a while back which I knew I would have to get, the Egg Hunt soap. 


Egg hunt is a Raspberry scented soap & possibly one of the craziest, 3D soap Lush has ever bought out, to show what I mean by 3D I've borrow a picture from the Lush website. 


A whole Egg Hunt looks like Easter Eggs hidden in the grass, which is really fun not to mention colourful! 


As much as I wanted to buy a whole large egg you can see sticking out the top, they cost around £15, so I decided to go for a piece with an egg in the side of the soap. On the skin the scent of the soap is absolutely gorgeous, really sweet scented raspberry with a hint of what I think is watermelon, but mostly Egg Hunt smells a lot like this little lady


Mumkin, part of the Lush Mothers Day range & one of the cutest little ladies around! 

Egg Hunt costs £3.40 for 100g & available online here or from stores.

So ladies, has any of the Lush Easter stock caught your eye? If I only had a bath I would so buy The Immaculate Eggception!

X

8 comments:

  1. These soaps always look too fab to use xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could buy the whole soap lol xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, although I have to think how many hundreds of £'s that would be! x

      Delete
  3. I would want the one with all the eggs haha!

    This week I’ve blogged about a biscotti recipe, Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten, DIY memory boards, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold, Summer
    Yankee Candles, Real Techniques Expert Face Brushes and a FOTD. http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!