Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Primark Homewares Haul

Hello lovely ladies. 

I've spoken before of my love/hate relationship with Primark. I think they do some things well, and some things, like the fit of the clothes, terribly. However, I do think they do one thing really well. The homewares are kitschy, fun, pretty & most of all, affordable. 


I've been lusting after some new bedding for a while, and although my heart was saying Cath Kidston, my purse was saying no! So I decided to get some Cath Kidston-esque ones from Primark. 


I picked up this floral scribbles fitted sheet as I bought a cheap one from B&M bargains a while back that has started staining the mattress! This one was £5.50 for a double. 


I also picked up this ditsy floral duvet cover & two pillowcase set, although not quite Cath Kidston it's along the right lines & its lovely and girly. This one was £12.50 for a double. 


As I was heading to the tills with my bedding, I spotted these two pillow covers that called out to me. Ducks! They were in the sale for £1 each & I also picked up the cushion inserts which cost £1.50 each. 

So that's it, how about you lovely ladies? Are you a fan of Primark Homewares?

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, what loveliness! The duck cushions are sooo cute! I really like their home stuff too - they used to do an organic 100% cotton bedding range which was so reasonable, wish they still did that as I only stick to pure cotton because my skin's so sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% cotton is the bees knees! So lovely & soft!

      Delete
  2. Amazing bargains! I'm yet to have a proper look through their homeware stuff but I keep hearing great things about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its worth a good snoop its all quite lovely and reasonable!

      Delete
  3. I really want to get some new bed sheets, those ones are lovely. I love the duck cushion covers too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really weird I was in the home section in Primark yesterday admiring the exact same sheets! I love the duvet set :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Primark for their homewares, they have some amazing cushions right now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they had some sass & bell style fox & owl ones that caught my attention too :D

      Delete
  6. How cute! My local primark doesn't have much in the way of homewares which always disappoints me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sad :( hopefully they will have more in future :D

      Delete
  7. Those Duck pillow covers are so cute! I never think to look in Primark for home wears. I will pop in and have a look next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Primark's homeware range, their bedding especially. What you've got here is gorgeous! I need to get some more bed linen myself, and at that price you really can't say no!
    Jodie xx | www.futurefreaksme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely love the little floral one! i need to have a look next time i'm in i think :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In that boat! I love their pj bottoms, cheap indulge moments for myself & you can find some lovely ones, along with their bedding, I just recently went a little 'bedding' happy & got two different sets because they were good prices, the clothing fit I get too although I stand by my love for random bargains & they do good staples. I do wish I had stumbled upon those duck covers! They are lovely & what a good price.

    Happy Hump Day x

    http://littlemagpiemoments.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I love the ducks, SO cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those duck cushion covers are so pretty!
    I love Primark homeware, my second favourite to IKEA. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!