Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies. 

I think we all probably have a favourite price. Free. I know its certainly mine! So yesterday whilst out for my boyfriends birthday I quickly popped in to a shop, printed coupon in hand, not stopping to browse. I was there to get my freebie & get out!


A few weeks a go, L'Occitane sent out an email asking for likes on Facebook, and in return you'd get a free 10ml hand cream, and if they got 75,000 likes, they would upgrade to the freebie to a 30ml tube, which they did get. So when I got the email voucher for a free hand cream I made sure to read it back & forth to make sure you didn't need to spend X amount, but no, completely free. I've had a few L'Occitane hand creams & loved them so I was chuffed! I decided to go for the Honey hand cream, as I haven't had it previously & it smells like fresh honey. The lovely lady also threw in a generous 8ml body cream sachet, so I walked away with an extra freebie on top of my freebie!

So ladies, have any of you managed to pick up the free hand cream? If you did which one did you go for?

X

11 comments:

  1. What a great freebie! I really like L'Occitane hand creams they are very hydrating and non greasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, had a few before and they were lovely :) x

      Delete
  2. That's amazing, I really wish I'd known about this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if its still running or not, might be worth checking the fb page :) x

      Delete
  3. How do you like it? I've been meaning to pick up a L'Occitane hand cream for ages, but I'm waiting for my current one to run out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On facebook, and then there was a link below a picture saying "free handcream" or something similar

      Delete
  4. missed out on this! shame :-(

    check out my latest perfume post!!
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-perfume-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I missed this! Boo! I need to pay more attention to my emails! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. L'Occitane like most companies don't do samples or freebies here in Australia - unless you buy something :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!