Sunday, 10 February 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies.

I've spoken before about my love on TK Maxx & a quick browse in there yesterday came up super duper trumps! 


Yes! My favourite perfume of all time, at bargain TK Maxx prices! I spotted a couple of these gift sets (with a 25ml perfume spray, a miniature & a cosmetic pouches) & picked it up, expecting it to be around the £25 mark (which would still be quite a lot off!) but I was pretty excited to see it being £12.99! I do already have the full sized bottle, but seeing as it was a) a bargain, b) my favourite perfume and c) the full sized bottle is just to big to carry around in my bag I couldn't resist! I grabbed it with both hands & headed to the till, a little giddy with my bargain.

But it wasn't just Orla Kiely pefumes, TK Maxx must of been on a buying spree as there was a full stand stuffed with perfumes like Britney, Harajuku Lovers (including the new one with Gwen as a mermaid) and loads of others, so if your looking for a new perfume it might be worth having a hunt in TK Maxx. 

So ladies, just because I'm nosey, what's your favourite perfume? 

X

15 comments:

  1. The TKMazz at my uni was amazing for perfumes! Sadly my local one is pretty poor. My favourite perfume is Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche for a lighter, sportier one and for a heavier, sexier one my fave is Alexander McQueen My Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never smelt either of those, must get my nose in to them ^^

      Delete
  2. Too cute! I love a bit of Orla. My faves are any of the Harajuku Girls perfumes :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D you should get to TK Maxx, they deffo had bottles of those for £4.99 and £5.99 :D x

      Delete
  3. I never think to look in TK Maxx EVER. I might have to now.

    My favourite perfumes are Katy Perry Purr and Black XS L'exces.

    x


    http://www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to smelly the Katy Perry one but I've never seen it in a shop :( x

      Delete
  4. That perfume looks great! what a bargain

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so so jealous! I was only in a Tkmaxx earlier and ours didn't have any perfume in :(
    Loads of Tigi products though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went into tkmaxx today and i was really hoping to find the harajuku lovers perfumes as i love them, but sadly there was none there :(, but i did find a 100ml katy perry perfume :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!