Sunday, 17 February 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies.

Hope you've all had a lovely week & if you had Valentines plans they were suitably lovely! For me, my valentines plans changed at pretty much the last minute! The original plan was to spend the day in Bath, but when we got to the train station I spotted a train to Cardiff was leaving it 10 minutes, and as I'd only been there once for my Mums wedding, almost 15 years ago to the day, so we grabbed some tickets & headed to Cardiff. After a quick look around I spotted a shop which made me point & go "ooooh!" The Lego shop. 


After a quick look around I spotted a station where you could make your own Lego minifigures, and thought it would be fun to make a his & hers minifigure. This was mine! I think its pretty accurate, redish hair, starry top with a red cardi & a heart necklace? Sounds like something I would wear! The trousers... well no, I don't even own a pair of trousers but the only skirts they had were wench skirts.. Not really my style either! The wand.. well it was the most girly accessory they had! All together as close as I'm going to get with Lego! As for this...


... This. This was his! Now I know I don't share pictures of him, but I can promise you all, this has no likeness to him whatsoever. I don't think he got the aim of of what we were doing! 

So that was my Valentines day! Did you ladies do anything nice?

X

7 comments:

  1. Of course your boyfriend is a one-ledgged, leather daddy lumberjack with a telescope! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. that is my normal type... Haha I kept saying are you sure you think that looks like you... are you sureeee....haha x

      Delete
  2. Love how spontaneous your plans were, that's awesome! Looks like such a cute daym, love how manly your boyfriend's Lego 'likeness' is! ;D
    Unfortunately, I've been dead ill this week so me and boo just chilled at home, which was nice anyways :) xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats lame hun! & I'd love to pretend I'm always spontaneous but thats about as far as it goes! x x

      Delete
  3. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, let
    alone the content!

    My web-site replica watches

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!