Saturday, 16 February 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Hello lovelies. 

Oh, to find a money tree! If I had an endless pot of money, this is what I would purchase, right here right now! 



I came across this when browsing ASOS the other day, and although I love the shape I am a little unsure if the colours might come up a little too orange-y for me. There is also the price problem, at £24 it is the most expensive blusher I've ever lusted after. I think this one won't be coming home with me anytime soon but it sure is pretty!

I love this brooch so very, very much, however, I hate, hate double hate the price. £30 for 5cm x 5cm of perspex is a hell of a lot in my opinion, however Tatty Devine does tend to have quite good sales, so I am going to keep my eye on it!

I've seen SO many rave reviews of these liquid blushers I have totally fallen for them. However I have no idea what colour I want, so if you have a recommendation for a pale girl who favours pinks, let me know! 

 Four. MAC Betty Bright Lipstick. £15.50.
This is something I THINK I want. I've seen so many beautiful swatches of this lipstick, and it seems to be becoming a blogger favourite before its even hit the MAC stores, however it's slightly more out there than something I normally wear, so my plan is to go have a look when its actually in MAC & try and convince myself to be brave enough to wear it. 

So that's it ladies! What are you after this week?

X

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that Tatty Devine brooch is amazing! I love it. The Too Faces blusher looks absolutely gorgeous too, perfect for Spring.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been drooling over the too faced blusher too! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!