Monday, 18 March 2013

A Body Shop Discount That Is Sure To Make You A Happy Bunny!

Hello lovelies. 

You may or may not know that as of a couple of days a go, animal testing for cosmetics was banned within the EU, which I couldn't be more pleased with! And it seems like The Body Shop is too! 


Until the 31st of March, go to The Body Shop & at the till just say "Happy Bunny" at the till to receive £3 off your total, but what's even better is that there isn't a minimum spend (although it doesn't apply to sale items) so I paid just £1 for a bottle of lovely mango shower gel. Not to shabby right?

So ladies, are you planning a trip to The Body Shop? If so what do you plan to use your free £3 towards?

X

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool, I actually got a bottle of this for Christmas, can't wait to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks for posting about this, I do indeed intend to head over to their website now to pick something up for myself. Not entirely sure what, thinking some Strawberry shower gel, I love that stuff so much. ^_^

    www.brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great bargain xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!