Saturday, 16 March 2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hello lovelies. 

This morning was a very sad day, my trusty Touche Eclat finally gave up the ghost & I was gutted. I suffer with bags under the eyes (more carrier bags than your standard bag) & it always hid them really well, but the problem is it's on the pricer side at £25 a pop. So after a quick tweet there seemed to be one concealer more popular than any other, and luckily super cheap. The Collection (they seem to have dropped the 2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer.


So the packaging isn't particularly beautiful but not ugly either, a standard tube with a doe foot applicator. I have to say I'm not particularly fond of doe foot applicators for concealer, I much prefer an attached brush but I thought I'd give it a go. 


I gave them a quick swatch in the shop to make sure the colour would be ok for my paler than pale skin & I was impressed, I picked up Fair 1 and with a bit of blending it matches my skin tone pretty well! 

I applied a little under my eyes to give a first impression of the concealer, and I really like it! It applies really well & doesn't shift, and it feels nice on the skin, but most importantly not even a whisper of a bag under my eyes, so far I'm impressed!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer cost a purse friendly £4.19 from Boots here & comes in a 4 different shades.

So ladies have you tried the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer? If not which is your favourite?

X

3 comments:

  1. I had this a while ago and loved it as much as you do, need to repurchase x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL haven't got around to trying this but I definitely will at some point! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I need a new concealer this will be my choice

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!