Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Escada Limited Edition Perfume Cherry In The Air

Hello lovelies. 

I am a sucker for limited editions. Be it chocolate, make up, a new drink, or perfume, whatever it is, I want to try it before its gone! So when I heard about the new Escada summer limited edition perfume, Cherry In The Air, I knew I needed to smell it. I'm a big fan of fruity scents, but cherry can be a very hit or miss smell, so I was either going to love or hate it. Suffice to say, I didn't hate it, quite the opposite! 


I'm going to say now, if your not a fan of very sweet scents, this perfume will not be for you, however if you are you need to get your nose in to this perfume! With top notes of Cherry (unsurprisingly I must say) raspberry & marshmellow it's a full on sweet scented explosion, but unlike some very sweet scents, it's really fresh & light keeping it from being really overpowering.


As far as the bottle goes, it's a really sweet simple design, a simple shape with dark red fading to pink colouring with a couple of cherries behind the name. I'm not a massive fan of the box the perfume comes in & I'm glad that isn't not replicated on the bottle! I've never been a fan of what I call the "sexy lady illustrations", but seeing as it's just on the box it really isn't a problem! 

So, if a sweet scent is your thing then a suggest getting your nose round this! I personally think it's a great spring / summer fragrance as it's really light, and as I own mainly heavy winter perfumes it's a welcome addition! I tried 100 different ways to talk myself out of needing this perfume, but it was so lovely I couldn't resist!

Escada Cherry In The Air in available from Debenhams here & cost's from £25 for 30mls & £35 for 50mls.

So ladies, whats your favourite spring / summer fragrance?

X

11 comments:

  1. I love the bottle, definitely summery... my favourite summer fragrance is Bvlgari Rose xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love rose scents, will have to give that a sniff :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing, not sure I can justify anymore perfume though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realllllyyy had to talk myself in to buying more & I only own two ^^

      Delete
  3. I love cherry scents so I bet I'd love this, I'm trying to downsize my perfume collection at the moment though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Maybe one to check out for another time

      Delete
  4. i've heard that some escada fragrances disappear within an hour of spraying on the skin, is the staying power good? if it is then i may have to give it a sniff!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's quite good, several hours & strong on the skin :)

      Delete
  5. You shoulda waited until Thursday! We have a big sale on Thursday.
    I'll give this a sniff though - I love everything cherry!

    Amy xo
    www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah wellll, will have to check that out any ways though!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love Escada and this looks so good!

    J x

    Ginger Pickle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!