Thursday, 14 March 2013

Fresh Sugar RoseTinted Lip Treatment

Hello lovelies. 

I was very lucky last week & I won a Birchbox from the Facebook page, which I was chuffed to bits with. It arrived this morning and there was one product nestled inside which I was so excited with, and the only product in a beauty box to ever make me really consider signing up to a beauty box, a Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. 


The Fresh Sugar lip treatments come in a metal tube that twist up from the bottom, and I have to say it feels very luxurious. The lip treatment has SPF 15, and claims to moisturize, repair & protect the lips. 


The lip treatments are very slightly tinted & leave a small amount of colour on the lips. The Rose is looks like a dark red in the bullet but leaves quite a soft darkish pink once on the lips. But, most importantly how does it feel? Well the answer is just stunning. The balm has a slightly lemony taste to it, which is just gorgeous, but the really stunning part is how it leaves the lips feeling. I've had quite chapped lips this week after the cold snap earlier in the week, and as I applied some to my lips I felt it melt easily & my it left my lips feeling super moisturized and soft. A massive thumbs up from me!

However, the problem with Fresh Sugar in England is that it isn't really sold here! They are mainly sold in Sephora in America for an eye watering $22, and the few shops that stock them over here charge between £23 and £25, the best price I can find for it anywhere is on eBay here for £13.29 & £4.01 P&P (coming from the states). This being said, as a lip balm addict I will pay through the nose for a really decent lip balm, so once this sample runs out I will almost certainly buy another!

So ladies have you tried the Fresh Sugar lip treatments?

X

1 comment:

  1. I completely love this product! It has left my lips so soft :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!