Friday, 22 March 2013

Magazine Freebie - Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Hand Cream

Hello lovelies. 

I'm sorry I haven't been around much on the blog this week - I've been really poorly with an ear infection! So when I popped to the doctors this morning I thought it only fair to pop in to Sainsburys for a few treats. I also spied the last copy of Marie Claire sat on the shelves, and the freebie on the front was calling my name. 


Marie Claire isn't a magazine I'd usually buy. I'm not a great fan over magazine with more adverts than content (there are 40, yes 40, pages of ads before the first real section of text!) but I wasn't buying it for the magazine. 


I was buying it for the Neal's Yard Remedies hand cream freebie proffered on the front! Neal's Yard hold a special place in my heart, as when I was younger my Mum gave me a couple of empty glass Neal's Yard blue bottles & I'd place George's Marvelous Medicine (seriously, still a fantastic book!) with them. The hand cream itself is just amazing, with a lovely honey & lemon scent, it sinks in really quickly & the tiniest bit left my hands feeling really soft. 

The hand cream (50mls) is worth £10, and you can pick up a copy of Marie Claire for £3.90 (which is a lot for a bound leaflet of adverts but still!) so if you fancy giving it a try, don't hang around too long because it's so lovely I can see a lot of people picking up a second copy! Also there's a lovely interview with my girl crush, Mila Kunis so there is something to read whilst I get over this horrid ear infection!

So ladies, what magazine freebies have you gotten this month? Anything else worth picking up?

X

6 comments:

  1. Would love to try this freebie but the price of Marie Claire slightly puts me off :/ Mila Kunis is gorgeous, I have a total girl crush on her too haha! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I'd resist for 21 whole days but the doctors waiting room tipped me over the edge & I needed to throw some money at something haha. She is so gorgeous, I went to see Oz last week & although I didn't like the film I couldn't thinking "oh she really has lovely lips" haha x

      Delete
  2. I love this hand cream! I'm also loving the Percy and Reed Finishing Polish that's free with Glamour at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may get Glamour as its a favourite magazine of mine :D

      Delete
  3. Wish I knew about this before I popped to Sainsburys! Think I'll try and grab one over the weekend :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a go, its such a lovely cream :D

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!