Saturday, 30 March 2013

March Favourites

Hello lovelies.

End of March already?! It feels like my February favourites posts was 2 minutes ago, but any way here is what I've been loving this month. 


A rather lovely bunch this month! 


One. Fresh Sugar Rose Lipbalm.
Hands down, both the best & the most expensive lip balm I've ever used. I got this mini in a Birchbox & once it runs out it will be being replaced instantly. It leaves the lips instantly smooth with just a hint of colour and it tastes of sherbet lemons! So gorgeous! 

Two. MAC Girl Next Door Lipstick. 
I adore this lipstick & it's taken pride of place in my handbag, it's sheer enough to wear all the time and I don't feel self conscious in it so it's an all round winner!

Three. Lynnderella When The Moon Was A Star. 
Lynnderella nail varnishes are stupidly difficult to track down, but there is a store (Noway Nails - link here) that as of the 2nd of April will be selling them which will post to the UK! But don't start rejoicing too soon, they will set you back a cool £27 plus postage (eeeek!) however when a moon was a star is the most beautiful nail varnish I own, with dark blue & silver glitter as well as moon and star sequins?! It's a stunner!


Four. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. 
This concealer gets a lot of love - but I can really see why! It covers any dark circles with ease & doesn't go cakey, and it's a fraction of the price of my normal concealer (Touche Eclat) so I am over the moon I've found something cheaper!

Five. Escada Cherry In The Air.
This perfume smells just gorgeous, really fresh and light so this week I've been spraying it & pretending to myself it's even vaguely spring weather! I'm looking forward to wearing this when its a fair bit warmer! 

What are you ladies loving this month? Hands up who wants it to be at least a bit warmer?!

X

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Escada scent xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGH THAT POLISH. BUT £27?!?!? GOLDDUST.
    Thats painfully sad. I cant spend more then 11.50 on polish and even thats hard </3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to have a look at the perfume, I saw it in Boots and I didn't smell it, why oh why!

    £27 for a nail varnish?! Oh my, I would want it to paint my nails for me for that price. It does look lovely though :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!