Monday, 25 March 2013

New Addition To Boots: Sinful Colors Nail Varnish - The Best £1.99 Nail Varnish Out There

Hello lovelies. 

I popped in to Boots on Saturday & was slightly surprised to see a massive Sinful Colors nail varnish stand, an American brand that has made its way to our freezing shores. I have a had a couple of Sinful Colors nail varnishes from Poundland before, but in a very small range of colours. I bought three but I could of easily bought 10 or more! 


So left to right I picked up: Blue By You, Nail Junkie & (Imaginatively named) Pinky Glitter. The bottles are pretty a standard shape, rounded with a black lid, almost like a stretched out China Glaze bottle. 


I applied one thin coat to each nail & I have to say I was instantly impressed. 

Blue By You is a a dark blue with a light gold-green shimmer & one coat is more than enough, completely opaque and the shimmer shows up really nicely. 

Nail Junkie looks quite different on the nail than it does in the bottle but it's still completely beautiful. One coat leaves an opaque greenish blue with lots of small iridescent glitter. This one is quite buildable so if you want a darker colour two of three coats will leave more colour pay off. 

Pinky Glitter is my personal favourite (and I nearly left this one behind! For shame!) one coat leaves a soft baby pink with lots of small iridescent glitter. But if you wanted a deeper hot pink two coats leaves a fair bit more colour pay off. 

But the best thing about Sinful Colors? They aren't exactly a bank breaker, priced at £1.99 each & the quality & colour pay off I would liken to China Glaze or even OPI. I'm already planning to pick up several more! 

Sinful Colors (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) are only available from Boots here at the moment, but just to add to the amazing deal that Sinful Colors are, they are also currently on 3 for 2, so you can pick up 3 bottles for just £3.98, making them just £1.32 a bottle.

So ladies, have you tried Sinful Colors? What colours would you recommend?

X

7 comments:

  1. Did you get these from the Boots in Bristol? If so... !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most certainly did pretty lady, the stand is in the doorway as if you were going to go in to rest of the galleries x

      Delete
  2. You have just made my day telling me about this!! There's a store locator on the Boots website to find the nearest store stocking them :)
    Now I just have to hope the 3 for 2 is still on after my spending ban...

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm sure they will be, the boots 3 for 2 come round pretty often :D

      Delete
  3. In was looking at these today and couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to try them, I might now have to go back xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!