Thursday, 28 March 2013

OPI Lights Of Emerald City Review & Swatches

Hello lovelies.

Nothing in this world gets me quite as excited as nail mail, make up, skin care, clothing is all good but nail varnish in the post has me leaping around like a froggie. This morning was a nail varnish I'd been wanting since I first saw the very first preview image back before Christmas... 


OPI's Lights Of Emerald City. Now, I've seen the film (Oz, The Great & Powerful) that occupancies these nail polishes & I have to say it is le pants! I've never nearly left the cinema early before but had it been much longer than an hour & a half I would of left. Suffice to say OPI did a MUCH better job with the nail varnish! 


Lights Of Emerald City is best described as a white square glitter with smaller blue & iridescent circle glitter in a clear base. It was one of those products I knew I'd end up buying as soon as I physically could! Now with OPI glitters they can be a bit hit or miss, sometimes the best nail varnish you can hope to own & loads of glitter comes out, and sometimes they are a total miss & you end up having to scoop the glitter out piece by piece, so I instantly gave it a swatch.


I am pleased to say it's a total hit! It's really easy to get lots of the glitter on to the nail & I think it's super beautiful! I'm not sure however what colour to layer it over first, I think a muted pink from some super girly nails!

So ladies what colour do you think this would look fab over?

X

5 comments:

  1. This looks really fun, I haven't seen the film but I know the Urban Decay Palettes intrigue me :P

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and as for a colour I think it would look great over a midnight blue, but I love dark nails :) xx

      Delete
  2. OOh love it

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallllly like this and want it over a pastel blue or yellow like, 5 minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, but I found the white square glitter a bugger to fish out!! Sooo pretty though =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!