Saturday, 2 March 2013

Smith's Rosebud Perfume Company Strawberry Lip Balm Review

Hello lovelies. 

I had a bit of an addiction to lip balm. I've tried a whole lot of them, and I often have 5+ rattling around in my bag, just in case! But today I'm reviewing one that's a bit special, Smith's Rosebud Perfume Company Strawberry Lip Balm. 


The lip balm comes in a large metal dish which twists off much lip the Vaseline lip balms & beautiful decorated with a strawberry border around the outside. 


Once you lift the lid that's when the magic really happens. It has the most delicious scent & taste of any lip balm ever, like a very muted strawberry milk shake. Although its a pale pink in colour it leaves no colour of the lips, but it melts in really easily & a quick two seconds applying this & my dry winter lips are smooth & calmed. 

This lip balm is slightly more expensive than your average lip balm, available for £7.60 here, but it's a fair bit bigger than your average lip balm & you need so little of it it lasts & lasts. 

Have you ladies tried anything from the Smith's Rosebud Company? If not what's your favourite lip balm? I'm always looking to add to my collection! 

X

6 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Figs & Rouge ones - they're my current favourite balm makers! Although the one I have is rose scented to stinks!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one, I think it was possibly rose, and I couldn't stand the taste :(

      Delete
  2. I love the tin for this lip balm... my current favourite is Palmers Dark Chocolate and Cherry xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tin for this, I hate strawberry scents though and definitely do not need another lip balm!

    I've started a new feature on my blog today called "My Top Five..." where I'm picking my five favourite nail polishes in each colour over the next couple of weeks! I'm starting with blue...

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry flavours can be really hit & miss x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!