Friday, 29 March 2013

Superdrug Mini Haul

Hello ladies. 

Yesterday I needed to pop out and do some of those super boring chores like posting & buying toilet bleach & general life stuff that's dull. The only problem is that my local high street has a big ol' Superdrug slap bang in the middle. At first I resisted, but then I remembered I needed some face wash, and although I was restrained had I had more money in my purse it might of been much worse.


Ok, admittedly it's only 3 items, but seeing as I was trying to be really good it's still more than I intended. 


Clearasil Wipes - Half Price at £1.74.
I don't use face wipes very often & tend to take all my make up off with Bioderma but some nights when I'm tired or just plain can't be arsed it's nice to have the option to be a bit lazy! 


TreSemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Shot - Half price at 69p
As I mentioned a couple of days a go I'm trying to take better care of my hair & thought I'd give this shot a go. I've used the VO5 hot oils before & they always left my hair feeling soft so if this is good I'm might get a couple more whilst they are still on offer! 


Nivea Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - Half price at £1.79. 
So at least I remembered what I was going in for! I've had this before & although they've changed the bottle I'm hoping the formula has stayed the same as I remember really liking it, really cool & refreshing & didn't cause any major breakouts. 

So that's my mini haul, but as I've said had I had more money it could of been much worse!

X

2 comments:

  1. Quite a bargain for 69p if the oil works xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked up the Tresemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Shot today - I thought the price was great xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!