Friday, 8 March 2013

The Little Bubble Co Bath & Shower Gel in Mango Delight

Hello lovelies. 

I know I've spoken before about how I don't have a bath at home, and I really miss it! So I have to make do with having nice smelling shower gels, to kind of make up for the lack of a bath! Enter The Little Bubble Co. 


The Little Bubble Co in Mango Delight. Mango has to rank as probably my favourite bath & body scent of all time, as well as one of my favourite foods. Sweet without being sickly with a slight tang, it's a beauty! The Little Bubble Co is quite a new company, as far as I know only stocked in Boots & Waitrose for the time being, but I can see them taking off in a big way! They don't test on animals, as well as being paraben free & the fragrance is allergen free. An all round lovely company. The shower gel itself is the perfect texture, not too thick & impossible to get out, but not so runny you wonder if it is in fact water. 

The Little Bubble Co shower gels come in four scents, strawberry, coconut, vanilla & mango which are available from Waitrose here or Boots here (however the Mango isn't currently on the Boots website) and cost a very very reasonable £2.99 for 500mls. 

So ladies, what's your favourite shower gel? I'm always looking to try new ones! 

X

8 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I didn't know they sold them in Boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Coconut version and I love it!!

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the coconut one and love it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the strawberry body polish by The Body Shop and the shower gel in Wild Cherry.
    I also have a lemon one in similar packaging to this that I got from Tesco that smells absolutely yummy!

    Amy xo
    www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so glad you love this! I had a little whiff of each flavour and they all smell amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this and it's such a good price!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Vanilla Biscuit one, it smells so good and is so affordable!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds lovely!! Such a bargain, too, I'll definitely be picking one of these up - probably Mango!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!