Sunday, 3 March 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Hello lovelies. 

I've found myself lusting big time after a few bits this weekend, note to self, stop "window shopping" browsing, its bad for your bank balance! 


One. Moschino Pink Bouquet - £25.10 here
Every time I've been in a perfume section recently I've picked this up & thought "oooh I really like this oneeeee" it's a really sweet scent, with top notes of pineapple & raspberry. I don't know how much longer I will be able to talk myself out of buying this one! 

Two. Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Shower Gel - £14.00 here.  
Raspberry sorbet is one of my favourite foods, so this shower gel is right up my street! I really want to try a Philosophy shower gel but they come with a hefty price tag & I can't see myself justifying purchasing this any time soon. 

Three. Stila All You Need Is Love Blusher - £12.00 here
This is one product I really don't need, but I really like! Stila blushers are just lovely, but I already have the Love At First Blush blusher, I probably don't need another!

Four. Ginger Pickle Sterling Silver White Rainbow Opal Ring - £20.00 here
I came across this a couple of days a go & I just love it. I've been after a nice silver ring for a while, but haven't been able to find one I really loved, and this is the best one I've found by miles! When I've got a little more spare money, this will be getting a purchase! 

So that's whats been tugging at my purse strings this weekend, how about you? Is there anything your really after? 

X

9 comments:

  1. The ring is so beautiful. I love simple silver designs. I am lusting after some dainty silver jewellery as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about silver thats always gets my attention!

      Delete
  2. The perfume sounds lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely, although I do have several others... :P

      Delete
  3. That ring is gorgeous. I LOVE Ginger Pickle, Jade is such a sweetheart too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of pink goodies!

    I posted about my February Favourites today!
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/february-favourites.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Moschino perfume too... but I cannot justify owning another one :P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found this post thank you very much for including my ring!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!