Friday, 19 April 2013

Bargain Alert! Half Price Zatchel Bags From Tomorrow

Hello ladies. 

Earlier today I spotted on the Zatchels twitter that tomorrow they are having a sale, an epic mighty sale...


Yep that's right, half price on all bags! No code required just pick your bag between midnight tonight & 11.59 tomorrow (or if your feeling flush, bags), add it to your basket & it'll be half price! Delivery is a bit steep at £5.99, but it is next day delivery, so hopefully you would get it on Monday. Prices will obviously vary but it can make satchels as low as £43, small saddle bags £30, barrel bags £22.50! High street prices for higher end bags.

I've already picked my bag out (I'm not telling you which but I will review it when it's here!), made an account and have my card ready to go!

So ladies, are there any Zatchel bags you might indulge in?

X

2 comments:

  1. Ahh such an amazing deal, I've just spent the past £20 minutes lusting over all the bags on there- I still can't justify making a purchase though as I have so much saving up to do :'(

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!