Tuesday, 9 April 2013

New Revlon Lip Butter Shades - Wild Watermelon

Hello lovelies.

The Revlon Lip Butters were one of the most over blogged about products ever! However, I can still see why! From the range of colours to the creamy formula, they were certainly a hit & I think Revlon cottoned on pretty quickly, and released a couple of new shades. 


One of the new shades is Wild Watermelon, something that was missing from the original range, a true red. I also love the Lip Butter names, they kind of make me want them before I've even looked at them! As for the packaging I'm not a big fan of the quilted effect on the plastic, but I don't hate it either.


The new range of lip butters have the same formula as the original ones, soft & cream and not even the slightly hint of stickyness.


As with all the lip butters the colour pay off is quite subtle, but it's extremely wearable, especially for someone like me who is slightly fearful of wearing a full red lip out. 

So ladies, do you love or hate the lip butters? And if so what shade is your favourite?

X

9 comments:

  1. No way I recently raved about this on my blog, exactly the same shade too! I love it as a I have red lip phobia too :) xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this shade the other day and I absolutely love it! It's such a gorgeous colour :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this too, the colour is seriously pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks less scary than I thought it would! Tempted now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lip butters and can't get enough of them! I so far have two, Candy Apple which is red and Sweet Tart which is a light pink.

    I really want Wild Watermelon after seeing it being spoken of on various blogs (now yours included) and swatching it in Superdrug last week.

    Think I'll pick myself one up tomorrow if I get a chance. :)

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that shade is really pretty! It look like a good everyday red if you didn't want to wear dark/ crimson red to work. I have the lip butters in Sweet Tart, Gumdrop and Cupcake and I'm a huge fan. I will need to give Wild Watermelon a go sometime, looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lip butters, I really want this shade now, it's so pretty!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!