Sunday, 21 April 2013

Non Beauty Favourites

Hello lovelies.

Sorry I've been missing in action for the last couple of days, I have a stinky cold! But I thought I'd show you some of my non beauty favourites! Although I love beauty, and I really do, it's not the be all & end all of my life, and I certainly have other loves.


I tried to just pick a couple of bits that I've really been loving recently, no rhyme or reason to what I picked at all!


Boux Avenue Hedgehog PJ's
I love pajamas, love them! And I'd had my eye of these for ages, but at full price they were £28, and as someone who usually buys pj's from Primark at around £10 a set or less, it was just a bit too steep. However they are currently having a sale, and these pj's had gone down to £18 (here), still more than I'd usually pay but they are so, so so soft & snuggly as they are 95% cotton, plus they have hedgehogs on!


Harry Potter Souvenir Magnet.
I bought this when I went to New York a couple of years a go now, when Ali & I visited the Discovery Center in Times Square as they had all the Harry Potter props & costumes for a while before they made there way back to England. It was a really lovely exhibition, and they even had Hagrids chair that you could sit on, which as a big Harry Potter fan was amazing! Every time I spot this on the fridge it makes me smile.


Lily Flame Fairy Dust Candle.
I've been so impressed by this candle, the scent is really strong & the burn time is fantastic. It's a really girly scent, really sweet but without being sickly, kind of like a muted candy floss. It's perfect & it's starting to run out, so I'm already planning to pick up the larger glass tumbler version. I still love Yankee's the most, but these are a close second?


Alex Monroe Baby Bee Necklace.
I have so much love for this necklace. It's the perfect size, not to big, not too small, amazingly detailed & oh yes, it's a bee! Alex Monroe's Jewellery is perfect, and although it's pretty expensive the quality is unbelievable. I find myself reaching for this necklace over any others that I own, and if I was a richer person I'd love to own a lot more! 


Crystals Blue Stone Earrings. 
I'm not sure if Crystals is a Bristol only shop, but it basically sells all types of gem stones & gem stone jewellery. I usually go for stud earrings, but I've really enjoyed wearing these, they are dangly but short enough that they don't get constantly caught in my hair constantly!

So that's what I'm loving at the moment, how about you lovely ladies?

X

3 comments:

  1. Love the hedgehog PJ's! The candle looks fab too :)

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Pjs and I am a big fan of candles too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love those earrings on you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!