Thursday, 4 April 2013

Philosophy Shower Gel in Senorita Margarita

Hello lovelies.

Yesterday I had a bit of a splurge in John Lewis on something that has been on my wishlist for well over a year. A Philosophy shower gel. I've always been a little off put by the price, but seeing as the sun was out yesterday (and it snowed this morning... I don't understand either!) I felt I need something fitting the sunny weather! 


Senorita Margaritas scent is based on the drink, which not being of a drinker I've never had before, but from the wording on the front of the bottle seems to be a tequila drink with lots of zesty lime, but whatever it is this shower gel smells amazing! Really fresh & zesty, and if the sun ever decides to show its face it will be lovely & refreshing. 

But this isn't just a shower gel, but a bubble bath & even can be used as a shampoo (although I'm unsure of how good it would be for hair), so it's a versatile product! But the reason I haven't bought one before is they don't come cheap, at £14 a bottle it's the most expensive shower gel I've ever bought, but as I don't have a bath I like having nice shower gels in, and it's a huge 480ml bottle so hopefully it will last a long time! Plus sometimes a little splurge isn't such a bad thing!

Senorita Margarita can be purchased here, and if your feeling flush Philosophy is currently on 3 for 2 so you could stock up!

So ladies if you've had a Philosophy shower gel, what scent or scents would you recommend?

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow that sounds amazing! I've only ever tried the christmas specials, Snow Angel is really nice but I'm pretty sure they don't do them at this time of year! Would love to try some of the more fruity, summery ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love Christmas specials! Next year I might have to indulge ;)

      Delete
  2. Margaritas are tequilla, not vodka ;) sign of how much I have them!

    Ive never heard of this, I must give it a sniff sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops changed now, can tell how much I drink ;)

      Delete
  3. Sounds lush to me xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always seen this but never smelt it or thought of getting it, but it sounds delicious!

    So delicious that I may need to invest in buying it for the summer! I have Sugar Plum Fairy and Candy Cane shower gel, shampoo and bubble bath but not any summer smells. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got any of their shower gels (although I have tried a few of the knock offs - which smell a LOT fainter than the real thing!) but I do have Philosphy Lemonade hand cream and it's a really lovely, non-greasy formula that smells exquizz! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!