Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream

Hello lovelies. 

There is no deigning Soap & Glory do things well, from lovely scents to whimsical girly packaging, they've made themselves a really popular brand. On top of everything, 99% (I say 99% because I can't tell you how much I hated the Sexy Motherpuckers) of the S&G products are perfection. 


Butter Yourself is a super rich body cream (although I'm slightly confused why it's not a body butter) with five fruits. Like almost all the S&G range, the packaging is a bright girly pink with bold lettering & a pretty pin up girl on the lid. 


The cream itself is lighter than I expected, I'd say more of a lotion than a cream. The scent isn't nearly as sweet as other S&G scents such as Hand Food, it's more musky & tart with a minty kick. I would usually go for something much sweeter but on the skin it's actually really lovely, and although I like to smell like I've rolled around in a pile of sugar, it's nice to have something a bit different. It absorbs in to the skin really quickly & doesn't sit around on the skin for ages & the fragrance really sticks around all day.

Butter Yourself comes in a huge 300ml tub, and costs £10.50 from Boots here, but it's also on offer at the moment if you spend £10 on other Soap & Glory products it's free!

So ladies, what's your favourite Soap & Glory product?

X

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!