Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Tuna Turns 1!

Hello lovelies. 

Just a quick post today to say it's Tuna's birthday, he turns 1 today! Although everyone including vets thinks he's at least 5 because he's so big! This time last year he looked a little something like this...


This is a snap of tiny Tuna sat on my lap when he was just a couple of days old! He was so small! When we bought him home he was still pretty tiny! 


Still pretty tiny! Now he looks a bit more like this... 


Oh yes, in the next few years I reckon Tuna has a really good chance at the long - cat title!

So ladies, what do you reckon? Long cat 2013? 

X

8 comments:

  1. Awww Tuna was mega adorable as a kitten, and has grown into a lovely young lady. Haha, she is pretty long too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I seriously can't believe he's one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Happy Birthday Tuna xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy birthday to Mr Tuna! He is already THRICE the length of our five year old tiny runt cat, so I definitely think he's in with a shot at Long Cat fame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww he is super cute and definitely in the running for long cat title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's such a cutie, I thought he was older than 1! He is a very big cat for his age, I hope he can make that world record. ;)

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutiee, I think black and white cats are my favourite - although I do love them all! :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!