Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Balmi Lip Balms Have A Make Over - Meet The Cube

Hello ladies. 

This is sort of a repurchase for me, Balmi lip balm in Raspberry, but since the last one I had & finished, Balmi has had a make over! 


Balmi has gone from being round, much like the EOS lip balms, to a little cube! I, in no way, needed another lip balm, but there is nothing in this world that will get me reaching for my purse quite like a novelty shaped lip balm, it's my weakness! 


The packaging, apart from the shape, has stayed pretty similar, thick coloured plastic with an attachment to put it on your keys. However, they have tightened up the locking mechanism, as on the old round packaging it was a bit wishy washy and came undone really easily, but this packaging clicks firmly in to place, which is fantastic as I couldn't really take the last out & about. 


The lip balm itself has had a make over, as far as I can tell the formula, which is creamy & the taste has stayed the same, but rather than a dome, it's a rounded pyramid! In it's own way, it makes it easier to apply directly to the lips rather than getting it all over, but I do wonder how easy it will be when the tip is flatter. 

Balmi is available in several places, including Tescos & Boots here, and cost £4.99 each.

So ladies, what do we think? Like the cube or wish it had stayed rounded? 

X

2 comments:

  1. Aesthetically I think the sphere is nicer but the cube seems a lot better quality x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like the look of these x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!