Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Charity Shop Haul

Hello ladies. 

I haven't done a charity shop haul in a while, because I haven't found anything at all in months! Today I found a few little bits I thought I'd share with you.


It's not a huge haul, but it's the first time in months I've found anything. 


First up, I got these two tops, which on second look I'm not sure about! The first is a grey, capped sleeved top from M&S with a really pretty white silver foil stars all over it, but when I tried it on again I think it's a bit of crappy cut, very boxy, so I think this might be destined as to be a PJ top, but it's still pretty! The second is this shell vest, which I think might be vintage, but again it's a funny cut, but I think it looks nice tucked in to a skirt, so it has more hope than the other! They were both around £3.


Next up is this odd trinket box with a fishie on, possibly a sardine, which also acts as a handle! I'm not sure where I'm going to use it or what for, but it was only a quid & I'm sure I'm going to find a use for it! 


Lastly was my favourite find of the day, a small barrel bag. There's no tag inside so I can't tell if it's vintage or modern, but it wouldn't look out of place in a vintage shop! It has an adjustable cross body strap & two buckles on the front, and bar a few little marks it's in pretty good condition! As someone who pretty much only owns massive bags I thought this would be good for just popping out with, and it's a nice shape. This was £3. 

So that's my little haul, how about you? Any good finds recently?

X

5 comments:

  1. Go you! Love the trinket box & bucket bag!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finds! I especially love the little bag, it's such an unusual shape, it looks like it was probably used as a bowls holder :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! I love the sheer randomness of the sardine trinket box, it's brilliant! and the bag is so cute, I love the shape and it looks like real leather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shell top! Only just came across your blog and I love it (new follower) :) xx
    Mine is...
    http://anotherbritishblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ if you fancy taking a look!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!